Intern responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following tasks/projects:
- Maintaining “Movies at Home” check out system such as email notifications of overdue movies, inventory of movies, and any related correspondence
- Communicating with staff from other departments on activity in Family Ministry as needed.
- Attending bi-weekly Family Ministry meetings with FG Kids and FG Students.
- Assist Family Ministry Director in overseeing aspects of the Faith@Home Center including serving at the Faith @ Home Center on Sundays and connecting with key volunteers.
- Read required books/materials and participate in discussions on what is learned.
- Organize and work with Family Ministry Director to prep for Fall
- Having fun and enjoying learning
What you can expect to learn and experience:
- Communication skills for maintaining good relationships with team members
- Understanding Family Ministry in a large church
- Working with staff across all areas of ministry
- Development of process for project work