Bible Reading Plan
Community Bible Reading
Reading the Bible can often feel very intimidating. Questions come to mind—What if I don’t have time? What if I miss a day or multiple days? Or even… Do I have to read it all by myself? These questions often stop us from fully committing to the read. That’s why our Bible reading plan is more than just a Bible Study or daily devotional that you have to do all on your own.
The Community Bible Reading (CBR) Journal helps connect you with God and one another through his Word every day. When we join together in reading, the truths of God’s story begin to shape our communities and families until it becomes part of our culture—a culture marked by those striving to love God with all their heart, mind, and soul and to love one another as themselves. It’s important to remember that reading the Bible is not a “have to” but a “get to” practice. We get to read the Bible to enjoy and become more aware of God’s love for us and to empower us to better love one another.
Take your next step today by starting the Community Bible Reading Plan as we read through the Storyline of the Bible! You’ll have the opportunity to read Scripture and build relationships with those who are walking right alongside you in your life with Jesus. In addition to reading, you'll be guided through a prayer for each day of the month through the "Prayer Collective."
How to get started:
- Reach out to your family, friends, or community group to get a group started on the reading plan.
- Purchase a hard copy of the latest CBR Journal for $10 at the Faith at Home Center in the Commons on Sunday mornings.
- Pick up a reading schedule bookmark at the Next Steps or Faith at Home Center in the Commons on Sunday mornings.
- Follow the reading schedule below, in our app, or via a printed bookmark.
- Purchase a hard copy of the Prayer Collective for $15 at the Faith at Home Center in the Commons on Sunday mornings. Access all of the prayers here or follow along below!