Middle and High Schoolers each meet in their own high-energy environments designed specifically to meet their needs as they grow in life with Jesus.
FG Students On-Campus Plan
We want every student to feel loved and welcomed. We also pray they will come to understand what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus and the life he offers. That’s why the vision of our ministry is to “Belong, Believe, and Become.”
- Belong: This is not just a church to attend, but a place where students can belong and feel welcome.
- Believe: Our hope is that students will come to trust in Jesus, and believe what he did for them on the cross is all they need to start a brand new life with God.
- Become: Not only do we want every student to believe in the saving grace of Jesus, but we also want them to become more like him. That’s why we provide engaging, Gospel-centered environments that teach them to love God with all their heart, soul, and mind, and love their neighbors as they love themselves.
Small and Large Group Settings
- Middle School students meet in small groups after their large-group worship and teaching on Sunday mornings (9 & 11 am).
- High School students meet in small groups before their large-group worship (5:00 pm) and teaching on Sunday night (6:00 pm). These are optional. Groups are comprised of students of the same gender as adult leaders. If your student is interested, please contact FG Students Team.